OSSC Open Source Scan Converter
OSSC Open Source Scan Converter v1.7, firmware 0.90
At last an economy and easy way to use our old consoles and computers with a modern TV or monitor with HDMI.
Forget bad upscaling, no more interlacing artifacts and no more input lag. OSSC process the image without lag, unlike other scalers, the OSSC it´s the only one without lag (a few nanoseconds).
Convert from component video, Euroconector (SCART) or VGA.
✅ One year limited warranty.
Your purchase protected by Trusted Shops
Low Shipping Costs
14 days to return it
- 1 x SCART. Supports RGBs RGsB and Ypbpr
- 1 x Component video. Support Ypbpr and RGsB
- 1 x D-SUB 15 (VGA). Support RGBHV, RGBs, Ypbpr and RGsB
- 2 x 3.5mm analogue audio. Supports analogue audio
- 1 x HDMI. Digital only, including audio.
- 1 x 3.5mm analogue audio
- Supported Input Resolutions:
- 240p/288p/480i/576i 15khz
- 25Khz medium-res modes
- 480p/576p/720p/1080i 31khz
- Other Features:
- LCD screen
- Infrared receptor
- JTAG connector
- What is included:
- 1 x OSSC
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Power Supply 100-220v, with european, american, british and australian connectors